Most people think of Staten Island as a stop-off on a way to Brooklyn. The truth is that it is a thriving community with tons of attractions and good restaurants. In fact, most individuals are surprised to learn that it is the richest of the 5 boroughs in New York. If you are planning a trip to New York, you will probably have to make a stop in Staten Island to check out some of its offerings. Below, you will learn about some of the most exciting things that you and your family can do while in Staten Island. EZ Staten Island Landscaping
STATUE OF LIBERTY
The Statue of Liberty is without a doubt a symbol of freedom and democracy that represents America to the fullest. If you are going to take a trip to Staten Island, you can’t leave without checking out the Statue of Liberty. Not only is the ferry ride to the statue picturesque and amazing, but also once you get there, the view from the very top will blow your mind.
CHECK OUT THE HISTORIC RICHMOND TOWN
If you really want to get a grip on the vibrant history of New York, there is no better place than the historic town of Richmond. The 100-acre area is home to 27 different building that are 27 centuries old. Of course, the buildings have been restored and refurnished. They have been as authentically remodeled as possible. The area was first established as a settlement of farms scattered all throughout the area. Although, it is not the first village in Staten Island, it still holds a special place in the history of the area.
The Staten Island Zoo is the smallest of all zoos in the New York area, but do not discard it for this fact. The zoo is home to a reptile collection that is considered to be on the finest and most interesting in the country. The zoo is also home to an aquarium, a farmyard, African savannah, and a tropical forest. EZ Staten Island Landscaping
EXPAND YOUR MIND AT THE STATEN ISLAND CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
If you really want to open your child’s mind to a whole different realm of possibilities, you have to check out the Staten Island Children’s Museum. With tons of hands-on exhibits, workshops, and live performances, you will find something here that will suit any member of the family. The museum even offers a variety of exciting birthday packages that any kid would be happy to enjoy.
- Man, 21, in critical condition after Randall Manor wreck
- Bill Cosby tells stories at Philly jazz club in first show since sex abuse scandal
- British NY Wheel investors turn sights to Texas wheel
- Paper shouldn’t take builder’s side (letter to the editor)
- Pasaturo nets 2,000th career point in win over CCNY
- High School student needs 500K tweets to meet NY Mets
- Man stabbed at a Staten Island hotel
- Drag Queen Bingo benefits local animal rescue
- St. John Villa notches incredible win in school’s last swim meet
- Home of ‘Boy Scout’ heroin bust displays anti-drug sign
- Women’s marches around the world rally against Trump, sexual misconduct
- Government shutdown: Republicans, Democrats show no sign of ending standoff
- FDNY extinguishes car fire in Costco parking lot
- Staten Island local sports schedule
- Best of PSAL cheerleading teams: SW vs. ND
Fill Out The Form Below and receive a coupon good for a FREE Estimate on your next project…
We promise to NOT share your info with anyone.